Rental Agreement Rules
The following rules are mandatory reading and the renter is required to acknowledge that they have read and accomplished requirements for rental of this Leica BLK360. Once you have accomplished the following items please hit the send button at the bottom of the page; fill in your name, click the I read requirements checkbox, and then hit send.
- I have reviewed the “Recommended handling” guidelines
- I will be the only operator and have complete control, oversight, and eyesight of the scanner at all times during the rental from acquisition to drop off location and persons.
- I have read the following instruction/operating videos before renting. The Leica website has a set of instruction videos on the BLK360 website; please view all videos 1 thru 6. And review Aeronautica 3D tips and instructions below on this agreement. It is highly encouraged to review as many Leica BLK360 videos as possible besides the required ones for the rental.
- I will not touch the laser scanning mirror in the middle of the scanner opening.
- I will not drop the scanner or set it down hard on a surface or tripod (just be careful treat the scanner gently)
- I will keep my hands clean while handling the scanner.
- I have reviewed the BLK360 USER MANUAL and understand the safety precautions; at https://lasers.leica-geosystems.com/global/sites/lasers.leica-geosystems.com.global/files/leica_media/product_documents/blk/853811_leica_blk360_um_v2.0.0_en.pdf